Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Grateful for Monday

To most, Monday is almost a four letter word.  To be honest, I enjoy the weekend as much as the next person, but I've never understood the abhorrence of Monday.  Monday means a new beginning, a new week in which to make my mark.  The days are fresh and full of opportunity.

I'm grateful for Monday.  It means I have the opportunity to live another week, to work, to play, to love, and to be who I need to be.  The start of something new, without the baggage of yesterday holding me back.  That is Monday.

Perhaps I don't mind Monday because I don't have weekend regrets, and for that I am grateful.

What are your thoughts and feelings on Mondays?

*Thanks to Google for the Estimable Calvin and Hobbes pic*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...