Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Away on MMB!




Today Butterfly Blankets is one of the give-aways on Mormon Mommy Blogs!
To enter just click HERE!
My sister in law Becky and I have set up an Etsy shop that is being featured.  We are letting you choose from anything in our store!  If you want to take a look at our store, I have a widget on my sidebar, so scroll down.  We will be uploading more items this weekend.  By the way, the doll sets are adorable!!  Perfect for any little girl who likes to play with dolls!
You have until Nov. 27 to enter!  What are you waiting for?  Go!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

* said...

Love the giveaway! Those are some sweet blankies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...