Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Unchanged

My feelings are unchanged as I look back on the week.  I'm still in as much emotional/cognizant turmoil as I was earlier.  My only progress is that I have actually taken a small step and it feels fantastic.  Tears are close to the surface as I think what this may entail.  There is still too much to do, so far to go, but the all important first step, has been taken.  I worry that the fire will need to be stoked often if I am to complete what I've set out to do.  There is so much work, so much time and energy, that will be invested in my dream.  I can't let the outside distractions sway my determination.  Hmmm, what will this journey bring?

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...