Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pandora discover

I've heard about Pandora from a few people lately, but I was talking to Daniel this morning and he recommended getting an account and checking it out.  I was really pleased with it!  I usually just grab my iPod and plug it into my speakers at work because I can usually just use my playlists.  The nice thing about this is that I get to experience some artists that I don't have and I can see if I like them before purchasing the song/album.  Of course I had to get the iPhone application as well.

I think that it is a great option for listening to music while at work.  I had a Yahoo music account a few years ago, before I had my iPod, and it was not as nice.  We used Mozilla as a browser and it wasn't supported.  I ended up not using my second year's subscription due to that fact.

Give it a try.  I've linked it up, but it will open in this window.  I really need to find that HTML code that I used a while back.  Hmmm, perhaps I need a class?

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...