Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New desktops, new blog look

A new month, a new look.  I had to update my desktop as well, so my laptop is sporting these new looks for the month of November.  The first is from Shabby Princess and the other is from the Golden Girls.  I put my Halloween pictures on them, so we have the most current pics of my kids.
I also updated the wallpaper on my iPhone.  I love this creative business!  At least on the computer I feel a bit like I'm in my element. (Blogger won't let me upload right now, so I'll have to try later!)

We had a great Halloween; it was very laid back and so nice weather-wise.  I took the kids out for trick-or-treating and we didn't even need jackets!  It was quiet and a mellow Halloween all the way around in our neighborhood.  We didn't have a ton of kids come to our house either.  We gave out pencils, which just goes to show how geeky we are at our house.  We actually had a number of parents tell us how happy they were to get something other than candy!  The best though, was the little kids, who were so excited to have their very own pencil.  That made it worth it right there.

Today is is stormy, and feels very autumnal.  I think I need the change for my sanity.  I just could do without snow on the roads.

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...