Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Friday, October 10, 2008

My cute family....

On Wednesday, we went to the ward Scout Court of Honor.  It was fantastic because it was held outside next to a campfire.  It was only at the church bowery, but still very nice.  Since Daniel was in charge, our little family banded together and got everything set up.  I was able to document us all working as a family should!We moved chairs from the Primary room to the bowery.  Even Nigel helped, one chair at a time.

Daniel has always been in scouting since he was young.  Here he is conducting and handing out badges in his scout uniform:
It was a great night, although I was beat by the time we got home. We were pretty busy that night!  The kids had fun, and I enjoyed the patriotic feeling of scouting.  

More later!  Love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...