Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am lucky!

I just have to say that I am very lucky in having Daniel for my husband, friend, partner, lover, supporter, inspiration, and the list could go on and on.  I've had a lot on my mind lately, and he has been patient and supportive of my ideas and decisions.  Thank you my love, for not laughing, but showing me how great you are, and reminding me all the reasons I fell in love with you in the first place.  You just made me fall in love with you all over again!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...