Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October Desktop

Now, for many of you, you know that I love to change up everything about my computer.  Now if only I could get on the ball with my house.  It gets so overwhelming.  The computer is easy, two or three clicks and you are there.  Here is what I'm sporting on my desktop this month:
All of the pictures are from last year. We haven't done the pumpkin patch yet, mostly because I don't want them to spoil.  It is still a bit too warm for that.  I wish this silly, crazy weather would decide what it's doing!  

Tonight we are going to a scout court of honor.  Dan is in charge, so we are going to help him out with everything.  I'm the unofficial photographer.  There is an Eagle rank advancement as well, so it will be a nice night.

So, spruce up your desktop!  Have a great day!  Love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...