Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Filling my bucket....

Every six months I need my bucket filled.  General Conference does that every time.  I am still misty eyed.  The talks were wonderful and I feel that there were many that spoke directly to me.  I love conference and can't wait until all the talks are posted online.  I always download them to my iPod and listen to them, especially when I have a lesson to do.  It is nice to have them whenever I want/need them.

Here are the newest layouts that I've made:
I sure do love my kids!  They are so cute!  Abbie did string art through most of conference, and she was so excited to have it completed.  She really wants to take it to school tomorrow and show it off.  I'm proud of how much she learned while doing it!

I hope everyone has a great week.  Love to all!!!!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...