Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New look for the ol' Blog

Well, I spent quite a long time yesterday revamping my blog.  It needed something brighter and a little more spring-like as we have been hit by a mountain of snow!  I learned a little HTML and got a little frustrated with Blogger, but in the end, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Check out Shabby Miss Jen for the cutest blog kits!  There is a link to her store at the bottom of my blog...and she is currently listed after me on Mormon Mommy Blogs!  How cool is that!

Have a delightful day!  I'm going to warm up from the hour I spent trying to get out of the parking lot at work.  8 inches or so of snow didn't match up too well with our little Hybrid car.  Weber State closed campus for tonight, but it didn't help us employees who still had to make it off campus to get home.  Oh well.  At least I'm home and snug as a bug with my computer on my lap.  I am going to pick up a book and do some escaping!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...