Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Caution.... icy conditions may exist!

I hate ice.  Not in my drink, but on the ground.  Yep, I fell today.  Did I mention that I hate ice?

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Geoff and Emily said...

Move to Mesa - nobody ever slips on the heat! I hate ice, too! I like your new blog design, by the way. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...