Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decorate my phone!


I decided to update my iPhone background tonight.  I used my blog kit and made a quick little background.  I decided it was quite March-like with the green and so it would be appropriate.  The picture is the only one that I have of both of my kids since Christmas.  I just can't seem to get them together.  We were at Noodles a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to try and catch them in the same frame.  Oh well.  iPhone pics aren't the best quality, but they are handy!

I may have to change it tomorrow, but isn't that the best about digiscrapping?

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...