Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Here are a few new desktops that I have used to update my computer. The first one is one I made, from Scrap Orchard's March Mega Kit. The second is the free desktop from Shabby Princes, and the last is from Shabby Miss Jenn. I need to get my camera out and get some new pictures of my kids. I realize it is April tomorrow and I haven't taken hardly any pictures so far since January. I'm ready for some SPRING, and since the weather isn't cooperating outside, I have to compensate somehow!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...