Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Go Vote!

Please go vote for my friend, The Chocolate Chip Waffle at Mormon Mommy Blogs. If you have seen her link on my blog roll, and visited, I'm sure you had a treat. Her blog is yummy and so fun with cool quotes, deep thoughts, and her own unique view of motherhood. Terresa and I were mission companions in Uruguay almost 15 years ago! Egads, we are getting old! But we lost touch until the marvelous tool of Facebook. Whoohoo! So please go vote for her blog. I can't remember what she wins, but who cares! It's all about the bragging rights anyway!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

* said...

Thanks, Teri!!!

All the same, I'm feeling a little lame just reading this now. (And can you believe I didn't know that I got 2nd place until a few days ago when I was randomly browsing the mormon Mommy blog site. Double duh!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...