Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's your wallpaper?

I love all things cutesie.  Daniel laughs because I have to have cute this and cute that.  I don't have all the things I would like to do to my house, partly because I've run out of paint and need to get some more, but my computer is the next best thing.  I haven't gone so far as to try and make a desktop wallpaper as good as these, but I think that I will be attempting it soon.  Of course, one is never enough!  Mine changes every time I log in!  I can't remember who to credit for the first one, but the second one is from Shabby Princess.  I love the backgrounds.  I did get some blogwear from the shoppe there, but I will do that update some other time.  I really like the backgrounds I'm using now.


What do you have?  Are you cutesie, or does simple make you smile when you log in?

Have a good one!  Love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...