Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New look...

I have had so much fun with the backgrounds I found at Allie Brown's layouts.  I have a link to her site in the links section on the right.  She gives you all of the code you need to use it!

We had a ton of fun at the annual Camp Tracy BBQ with Dan's family.  Every year they go up to the Scout camp and do dinner with some shooting on the range for desert!  It was fun, especially the time in the stream with the kids.  I'm putting up some photos on my photo site for those interested.

Here is a layout I did:

I will post more later....Love to all!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

Wow, the kids look so big in those "major cuties" pictures. Especially Nigel, he doesn't look like a "baby" anymore...weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...