Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A way cool site!

I came across this site today as I was doing my digi scrapbooking search. I absolutely love it! I will be playing around with a kit or two in the next couple of days and may update this blog. I did my photo blog. If you feel like searching for some great blogwear, check out: Allie Brown's Layouts

I had a great day today, and will share the amazing experience I had with the Dean of the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences. I a bit too tired tonight.

Love to all!!!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thank you! I appreciate it! I'm headed over to your photo blog right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...