Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A couple pics...

Here are a couple of layouts that I did tonight. I've been so busy and there has been so much running around that I haven't had too much time to work on pictures. I really need to get better at keeping track of what products I'm using. I need to give credit, but never can remember. I generally mix and match so much that I just don't keep track of what I've used.

I think that Abbie is so cute here.  I laugh that she has lost about 7 inches of length in her hair because of the curls.  I also like it that she isn't "cheesing" for the camera.
Still waters run deep...just something that came to mind as I looked at this layout.  I had fun playing around with grungy techniques.

Love to all!!!!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...