Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New baby chicks...


Last night Nigel's pre-school teacher called to let us know that the eggs they have been watching had started hatching.  Luckily she lives just across the street, so we headed over and watched one hatch from the egg.  There were some already out and fluffy.   I got a few pictures, but Nigel would cooperate and look at the camera.  He wouldn't hold one, but did pet the one that I held for him.  Nigel was so excited to see them and Abbie had to come see them too.  She had never seen chicks hatch before, neither had I.  In fact, I loved it too.  

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...