Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Abbie's School Program

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of Abbie's school program today.  She has been so excited about it.  The whole second grade did a program about diversity.  She was from Scotland.  It was fun because she had an authentic kilt, although you can't really see it in the picture.

After the program we went home, where I found that she was covered in hives.  We can't figure out what she came in contact with, but her arms were beet red.  I gave her a Benadryl pill because I was out of children's liquid.  Poor thing was scared to death to swallow!  But like the trooper she is, she finally got it down and ended up sleeping for a couple hours.  She looks a bit better now.  I guess she takes after me...getting hives for no reason.

Not the greatest pictures....it was so crowded and I had issues with standing up in the audience.  Perhaps I should have...everyone else did.

More later!  Love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...