Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference

I just have to take a second to say how amazing General Conference was this weekend.  We are so blessed!  My kids had a couple of activity books to do.  Nigel mainly played, but Abbie took the time to color and do a couple of activities.  I always come away feeling uplifted and ready to go on.  It is like a booster shot, every six months!

After conference ended today, we went to Dan's parent's house for dinner.  It turned into quite the gathering.  A lot of his extended family showed up.   The kids had fun playing with cousins.  We had quite the time getting Nigel to leave!  He just runs and plays and has too much fun!

Well, I am considering Lasik surgery.  It is open enrollment time for insurance and Dan needs to determine how much we need in our Flex Spending account.  I have toyed with the idea of getting my "eyes done" for a while and may just break down and do it.  It would be so nice not to need glasses or contacts!  There are too many times that I get up in the night and can't find my glasses and end up tripping over the doorway.  I'll let you know how that goes...I need to get an appointment to see how much it would cost, so I can get the Flex Spending taken care of.

Have a wonderful day!  Much love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...