Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dream Deep

Wow...I guess I'm updating this a little more than once a week.
  Perhaps it will taper off.  I have a couple of pictures to share.  Last year when I upgraded my computer to my dearly beloved MacBook, I imported all the pictures off my old laptop.  Well, I hadn't looked at them in some time, and because I didn't paper scrap as often, many didn't even get printed.  I started doing a few pages with the old pics, from the way old camera.  I can't believe how much the kids have grown.  I don't know what my parents will do when they get home.  Just seeing the difference between the beginning of the school year and now is amazing.  Of course since Abbie decided to grow her hair out, that makes it really noticeable.Here are a few of the pages....




It's hard to believe how fast they have grown.

In other news we had to take Abbie back to the doctor for her foot.  It was swollen this morning and she couldn't get her shoe on.  Dan took her to the doctor, who said that the cast was taken off too soon.  He prescribed a walking boot, but after calling all over the place and visiting a bunch of medical supply stores, we couldn't find one.  I called back and he decided to just have her see an orthopedist because he/she would have a better chance of getting something for her.  Her appointment is on Friday, so we'll see how she fares!

For my fellow dreamers, you know
 who you are! :-)  I miss you all terribly!  I found this quote the other day on a site that I go to for digiscrapping.  It hit a cord and I have to share:






















My we all dream deep!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

Hello Teri!
I like your dreamer quote; thanks for thinking of "us."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...