Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lasik Update

Here's the scoop on Lasik...it is a no go for about another year.  After going and getting the comprehensive exam, and finding out it is going to be about $2000 per eye, I think that we are going to wait until next year when we can plan for it a little better.

The exam wasn't bad and I found out that I'm a really good candidate.  I think that I will enjoy getting it done.  It isn't as bad as I was afraid of.  The doctor answered all my questions and really made me feel at ease.

Putting contacts back in was a stretch today.  I've been without them for almost two weeks in preparation for the exam.  My eyes weren't used to them anymore!  Oh well.  I guess they will get used to them again!

Love to all!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...