Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, April 28, 2008

HTML and Facebook

I've been doing a little HTML!  I went to the Tips for New Bloggers site (See link in my links tab) and found out how to make the links open in a new window.  Dan had to help me a bit, but I was having a great time with it.  I think I could get into this HTML stuff!

I have also joined Facebook.  I resisted, but Dan's brother Jeremy is in Iraq and he sent me a link.  So, there you go.  I jumped on.  It can be addicting from some of the things I've read.  There was even a Newsweek article about it.  I did see a few people I graduated from high school with....not that I was into that.  It was soooo long ago!

In other news, I've had quite the week at work last week.  We are implementing a new transfer process and some of the department chairs are not too happy about it.  In fact one got so hostile with me, it had to be escalated to the associate provost.  Luckily there is backing from all the way to the campus president so I'm not too concerned.  It just really surprised me.  I'm just the messenger!

Hopefully I can post some more pages soon.  I did one tonight, but I'm not really happy with it yet.

Love to all!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

Yeah!!! I am on facebook too!!! Internet is a bad thing! Since i have started blogging, I am not really interested in Facebook at the moment, but maybe I will go back to it. That's crazy to hear about the drama at work.
Love ya!
Tonee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...