Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've made some additions..& the cast!

I've made a few additions to the blog.  To see some of my scrapbook pages, just scroll down.  I've added a slide show.  There aren't many there, but you'll get the idea! :-)

Abbie got her cast off last night!!!  We are do excited!  I'm not sure who is more relieved, Abbie or me!  She only had to wear it for two weeks, and it was waterproof to boot!  Her poor little leg was sure scratched up from where the cotton had come out.  We washed her up and lotioned her leg.  Now if we can only keep her from going crazy and breaking her foot again!  She is just so active, it's hard to keep her still.

Nigel is signed up for kindergarten.  Everyday, he asks me if it is time for him to go to his new school.  Pre-school just isn't cutting it anymore...my he is growing up so fast.  He is also looking forward to swimming lessons.  As you can see, he wore his swimming suit in the bath tub.  This of course is after wearing it all day under his pants!


0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...