Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

GNO, interview, and a lot of confusion

Yesterday was the day of my interview for the job at the Davis campus.  It was really short, only about 15-20 minutes, but it seemed like it went alright.  Some people were smiling and nodding, but a couple just looked at me with blank stares.  Kind of weird.  I am not sure how I feel about it, because it was really hard to read.  The Vice Provost who is working on hiring, had heard quite a bit about me and seemed impressed.  I will have to wait and see if I'm offered the job to see what happens then.

Last night I went out with two friends for a Girls Night Out.  We just sat at Training Table for about 3 1/2 hours just talking.  It was so nice to have some grown up time with the girls.  Daniel though we were crazy because we didn't do anything else.  I guess we just need a little chatting time occasionally.

Hopefully I will have answers to the job questions soon and I can start to concentrate on some of my pursuits outside of that area.

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...