Here are some very random thoughts that I had today amidst all the scurrying:
- When it rains it pours, except when you are in a freaking hurricane.
- All that it takes to make your nine year old happy is to figure out how to plug in the karaoke microphone from High School Musical.
- My children are growing up way too fast because they can take off on their bikes and leave me behind worrying.
- Life isn't fair, and it really sucks when it gets shoved in your face.
- Corn grows really fast in egg carton containers, and really slowly in the garden.
- I'm the only one I can force to have a good day, good attitude, and good disposition, but even then it doesn't always work.
- Complaining will get you nowhere, and it just disappoints everyone around you.
- I need to be a better mother, friend, neighbor, daughter, etc.
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, why do I love to write so darn much