Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The quickest post ever!

We have a huge day a head of us, but I wanted to stop by my blog and just express appreciation for the blessings I have. I spent the last few days at Women's Conference and came away uplifted, and rejuvenated towards all things in my life. It was especially poignant because I met up with a mission companion that I haven't seen for fourteen, yes, fourteen years! You Rock, Terresa! It was an amazing weekend!

I also had a lot of time to contemplate the trials that a dear friend of mine is passing through right now. Her eight-year old daughter has leukemia and has spent the last two weeks in Primary Children's Hospital getting a diagnosis and starting chemotherapy. The trials my friend and her family are experiencing at this time are mind-boggling and I have spent quite a bit of time praying for her and her daughter.

To top off my weekend, Dan's grandfather passed away. It is truly a blessing. He was 94 years old and had buried two wives. We are grateful that he is out of pain and re-united with his loved ones.

I hope to return tomorrow with other insights and experiences. I have a lot of things to write about!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...