Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My new reading fascination

I have read an amazing book by Diana Gabaldon and am hooked on her series called Outlander.
Such a yummy read!  Now, those of you who know me well, know that I am a voracious reader.  I have tried to find the next book in the series in a number of places and just can't seem to catch a break.  I was getting really frustrated and ended up at Amazon.com to order Dragonfly in Amber, the second book in the series.  Today I finaly (after what seemed like forever) the UPS man brought me my next installment of time travel in Scotland.  Don't let that very poor description cause you to bypass these books!  I devoured the first one in a week and loved it.  Now for my next guilty pleasure!!
Hmm, I wonder why one image is larger than the other when I sized them the same???  Sometimes I don't get this Blogger bit.  I've always had an affinity for Scotland, so my heritage must be showing.  This is just whetting my appetite for more of the Highland images.  Perhaps I'll go there someday.  That is my dream vacation.  Forget sandy beaches and warm tropical breezes.  Give me the heather and wind rippling off the loch and I'll be happy!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...