Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do you ever feel like this???

Do you ever feel like you are barely keeping your head above water?  I do.  This week especially, I feel like the pig, with the snout just skimming the surface of the water.

With all the crazy things going on at work and the crazy schedule at home, I've managed to maintain my water treading ability, but I worry that the birthday party will cause me to sink. 

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the party and how happy that Abbie will be.  I'm just not too sure how I'll do it all.

So, this picture is to remind you and me that regardless of what life is throwing at you, or what you've signed up for, just keep swimming!!!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

* said...

i love pigs and I love this picture. It just makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...