Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Posts..two days!

Just a quick post to share a couple of scrapbook pages that I've been working on tonight.  Dan is at class and the kids are doing baths before bed.  I had little scrapbook time for me!
This is a layout of our day at the park on Saturday.  I think that it was something that we all needed, to get the blood flowing and laugh a lot.  It is said that laughter is the best medicine.  I truly agree.  Dan and I weren't fighting per se, but we were miffed with each other for no apparent reason...but after this, all was good with the world!


Okay, I in no way profess to be a cowgirl cutie, but after my mom saw this picture from my iPhone, she told me that it was cute and I needed to do a scrapbook page with it; so I made a page!  It was me trying to take a picture of us, but it was so much fun at the fair this year.  We all got hats, and mine is a little more fashion forward than everyone else's.  In fact I'm sure that I've seen a hat like this on my sister-in-law Cheyla, and she is very fashionable!  This is my sore attempt of looking chic!

I hope that everyone has had a good start to the week.  Take it easy and love to all!!!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...