Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, September 22, 2008

New look for a day or so!

I seem to enjoy changing the backgrounds on my blog a little too much!  Yesterday I was playing around with a Halloween layout and today, I found another layout that I loved.  You can see Allie Brown's Layouts by clicking on her link on my right hand links list.  So much fun!

I also updated my photo blog with some pictures of our trip up the canyon.  I think I may need to play with the exposure a little bit because some of the pictures are a little bright, like they were overexposed.  

More later!  Love to all!!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...