Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Drive to Bear Lake

It has been a very busy week as usual.  We decided to take some time yesterday to enjoy each other and the scenery.  We took a drive up to Bear Lake and had a blast looking at all the changes in the canyons.  We stopped a couple of times for pictures in Logan Canyon, and basically reminiscing about the times we spent up the canyon when we were first together.  I loved it.  Here are a couple of pictures we took at the visitor center at the summitt.

This is one that we took in the canyon on the way back down.  It was the "magic" hour for light.  I loved it.  The trees were starting to change and the colors were absolutely amazing.


0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...