Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

We've fallen in love...with LAGOON!

So, for the first time, we took the kids to Lagoon. We went on Stake Lagoon day, August 1, when we had discount coupons from church. It was still pretty expensive, but well worth it.  Both Dan and I had to work, but we decided to go later in the afternoon. It was HOT, but so much fun. We spent an hour or so in the kiddie rides, and got the kids accustomed to the rides.  We met up with the extended Clawson family a little while later. My kids are fearless! Nigel was mad when he wasn't tall enough to go on a ride. Hopefully he will have added some extra inches next year; he is still talking about growing to be able to ride on the roller coasters. He was big enough for the "white" roller coaster. It has always been a big even when someone goes on the "white" coaster. I was probably more than 12 when I went for the first time. I was pretty scared then, but soon learned to enjoy it. Both Abbie and Nigel did really well. Ab was worried at first but then sent crazy for the rides. I am so proud of them! I think that we are going to need season passes next year. They just won't get enough! Gotta love it!


1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

Yah, we live in Farmington, and we haven't been to Lagoon for years! But if you get season passports, I think the the price is reasonable. I know a lot of families in my ward who have season passports and they are there all the time! Cute scrapbook pages, I always love your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...