Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh my gosh!!!

So, I have done nothing for the past few days but read.  I hadn't read any of the Twilight series until last Sunday.  I have wanted to read them, but was waaaay behind on the phenomenon.  I read the first book last Sunday and over the past week have finished the rest.  I read the last few chapters of Breaking Dawn this morning.  I loved every one of them!!!  I borrowed the last three from my sister-in-law Laura, but I think that I'm going to need to buy them and have them around.  I've been out of everything due to the pull this has had.  I am glad that I have had a time to zone out and do basically nothing but read.  I have missed that.  

Perhaps I'll have more to write about later!  But hey, it was fantastic!!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

It's an addicting endeavor. I read the three books over christmas, and felt like all I cared about was reading. I did read the 4th in 2 days, but I didn't like it as much :(
I am glad you read them...I do recommend them to everyone - who hasn't already read them that is. The only question I have is how did you have time reading them so quick with kids, work, family? Let me guess late nights...ahhh I remember those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...