Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Disney Princess Quiz

I saw this on Tonya's blog and had to give it a try!  For those who know my daughter, our house is full of Disney Princess stuff.  She is so proud of me for being Snow White.  
You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

How funny!  I don't know, does it suit me?  I am not sure that I'm so gentle, but hey, today I'll take it!

2 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonya Joy said...

It totally fits you! I'm so jealous! I don't know any little girls that thinks, "Oh mommy, I want to grow up to be Pocahontas - she's so tough!!!" It's always Snow White and Ariel and Sleeping beauty!

So yeah - I'm jealous - does that tell more of my personality than anything? Yikes.

Tonee said...

YES- that does fit you, what do you mean it doesn't fit you. You are the sweetest!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...