Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The kids are in bed...I should be working!

I just haven't had much motivation tonight.  I should be working now that the kids have had baths and are in bed.  I also have laundry to do as well as some other household work.  I was busy today at work, so I'm beat.  The week before school starts is insane!  I have been so busy that I didn't even get a break for lunch today.  I hope that it slows down soon!

So instead of doing all the things I should be doing, I'm watching the Olympics, (don't faint Mom!) and working on a couple of scrapbook pages.  Perhaps I'll work on the house tomorrow!

1 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Tonee said...

Yes, I know what you mean. I keep asking myself why I haven't gotten anything done for over a week now, and it's because I have been watching 5 hours of Olympics every night...yeeks! Oh well, summer olympics only comes every 4 years right...I can splurge a little on TV watching. My fav is beach volleyball...of course, I love volleyball!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...