Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Friday, June 27, 2008

The ABC album completed

Here is the entire ABC album.  I sent them to RitzPix.com, one of the best sites for printing quickly as far as quality.  If I am just going for the cheapest, I'll go to Wal-Mart or Sam's Club, but to be honest, Inkley's (RitzPix is the online photo upload site where they are printed at the store) is my favorite.  They did a spectacular job on one of the wedding photos we had printed for Dan's mom.  Clicking on the pictures will take you to PitzPix.com to order, so you really don't need to do that unless you are one of those family members that want specifically one of the cards.  What is great is that they give you the code for Blogger, so you can share photos with family  to print.  They can choose what they want from the album, and you don't have to e-mail or send it specifically to the store.  It is also nice so you don't have to send the original file size via e-mail!  We all know how that can take forever!  I may do this on my photo site for those wedding pictures!

For the update on Abbie's foot....we have played phone tag with the doctor all week.  She called on Wednesday, not Tuesday like we thought.  We called back, but she was in clinical (She is a teaching doctor at Primary Children's Hospital) and missed her.  Every time we've called back, we've missed her or the office has closed.  Crazy!  Ab seems to be doing okay, but I would still like to talk with doctor about what is going to happen.  I don't like leaving it all in the air.

For anyone interested, I am going to a grocery shopping class tomorrow!  I know, sound boring, but we had a church activity a couple of weeks ago that I wasn't able to go to about how to shop with coupons and save up to 70% on your grocery bill.  I would love that!!!!  One of the ladies in my ward (church geographical area) wasn't able to go either, so she is hosting one of her own.  It is put on my the local newspaper, so of course they are going to try to get us to subscribe, bt if I can save that much for a couple of dollars a week, I'm in.  The woman told me that she had spent $40 last week and got over $120 of groceries!!!  That is fantastic!  Another way to build food storage as well!!

Enjoy the pics or not...It was fun making them!  Have a great weekend and lots of love to all!!!

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...