Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alphabet Book

I've been working on a few alphabet pages and wanted to share.  I need to come up with a few ideas on how to do a few of the letters.  I guess I'll stage some pictures!
I think that the kids will really like this book.  It is sure fun to make!  

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...