Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day



Happy Memorial Day to all!  I hope we can all take a moment to be grateful for all the sacrifices our past and present military personnel have made for us.

We have spent a very quite day here.  I wish it were that we were being very patriotic and pensive about what this day stands for, but to be honest, the rain has made it difficult to anything else bust stay inside and be quiet.  It is a break from the work we did on Saturday.  I'll post pictures and tell you all about it later.

Have a great day and spend some time remembering those who have gone on before....

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...