Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daniel's Spice



You Are Cilantro



The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.

The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the
world.

You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't
have it any other way.


I made Daniel take the quiz....how funny, it fits him perfectly.  My friend Tonee says that there are whole websites dedicated to those who love and don't love cilantro.  I'm not sure about the spice, but I sure love Daniel!!!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...