Welcome to my digital writing journal, or mydigitalclutter. What started as a family blog almost two years ago has morphed into my writing therapy. This is where I do a lot of free writing, mostly about my life with my family and the things that catch my interest. While nowhere even close to perfect, in each post I like to see how my writing is changing with time and practice. Most posts are left unedited for this reason, so if you don't mind, take the journey with me.

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Desktops

As you can see, I've updated my blog a bit.  I'm not very happy with it yet, but as I don't want to get too frustrated, I've decided to let it sit for a couple of days.  I have a couple of new desktops on my computer.  I've needed a change from the red and green of Christmas and these two are just the change that I need.  We'll see how long it lasts once the dreary January days wane and I need something else to liven it up.  Here is what I've got:
The top desktop is from Shabby Princess and the bottom from Shabby Miss Jenn.  Kind of fun!

I have to get started on my "project".  I've been laying the groundwork for quite some time and have jotted many thoughts and ideas down.  I can't put it off any longer.  We'll have to see how it goes in the coming weeks.  My lesson from Relief Society has given me another boost to achieve the goals that I have set out for myself.  I hope that it will work out.  Wow.

Have a good one!

0 Lovely Scribbles to Me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...